[EvoPsycLab] the model, and haircuts

JENNA ALLEY jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu
Mon May 11 14:54:14 MDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send along the bonobo paper! Maybe we could discuss this if no one else has any exciting things they wish to discuss?

Jenna Alley, M.S
Doctoral Candidate | Developmental Psychology
Diamond Lab
Department of Psychology |University of Utah
Jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu<mailto:Jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu>