[Fcs-faculty] Painting progression

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Sep 29 08:58:35 MDT 2004

FYI--The painter, Milt, will probably be finishing up by Friday of this
week and will be moving out of the building.  It is planned that another
painter(s) will be moving in on Monday, October 4, to start painting the
offices and other rooms.  I have been told that this painting will be
done according to a schedule that we will arrange ahead.  That means
that the painting will be done in your offices at your convenience
(hopefully, when you plan to be out of your office) as much as
possible.  In addition to all the hallways, Milt has painted all the
classrooms in the building with the exception of 320 and 340.  He ran
out of time to do those two rooms before classes started.  The office
painter will do those rooms when we have a break in the class schedule.
As I understand it, there is another painter(s) who will set up
scaffolding to do the entries.

I'll be in touch to coordinate the painting of your office with your
schedule. :-)

Thanks, Sandra