[Fcs-faculty] meeting today

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Oct 5 08:26:39 MDT 2005

Faculty:

The primary purpose of our meeting today is to discuss RPT criteria.
Kevin (our RPT chair) is unable to attend the meeting.  We met and
disussed the issues and created the attached document.  We are hoping
that this will focus the discussion.  Although this is late notice, we
hope that faculty can review the issues and come prepared for the
meeting.  We will be working from the Checklist (included in the
attachment) and please bring a copy of the FCS RPT criteria (which you
can also get from Brock if you can't locate your copy).  Remember today
at 2pm in 220!