[Fcs-faculty] [Fwd: Sneak Peek]

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:09:03 MDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Sneak Peek
Date: 	Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:21:10 -0600
From: 	Sarah Homer <sarah.homer at fcs.utah.edu>
To: 	<sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu>

Sandra, please forward to all professors. Thanks.

All FCS Professors:

The FCS Student Advisory Committee (SAC) are planning to do a Spring
semester sneak peek for all FCS students. As you know from previous
years, the sneak peek allows students to look at course syllabi prior to
registering to determine what courses they would like to take in the
upcoming semester. The dates that have been scheduled for this year are
Wednesday, October 26th and Thursday, October 27th from 11:30 to 1:30 in
AEB 220. Please submit at least one copy of your spring syllabus (or
detailed course description or course outline) to me (Sarah Homer) by
Friday, October 21st  (you can put it in my box or email it to me at
sarah.homer at fcs.utah.edu <mailto:sarah.homer at fcs.utah.edu>). I will copy
each syllabus for you (unless you would like to do it yourself).

You are also welcome to attend some or all of the sneak peek sessions to
promote your classes to students. I will place a flyer in your box in
the next couple weeks as a reminder to you and your classes to attend
the sneak peek.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions
concerning the sneak peek.

Sarah Homer
Family and Consumer Studies Advisor/
Internship Coordinator