[Fcs-faculty] [Fwd: RE: rpt questions]

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:52:31 MDT 2005

Faculty:  here is Susan's response to our use of external letters.
Issue to consider: purpose? and leaving them to the end of the review
(which might be our only option to keeping this practice).  Please email
me your responses to her "best practice" and I will try to clarify with
her what we can and can not do.
Have a nice fall break! (just didn't want to forget to forward this).