[Fcs-faculty] new recycle guidelines

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Oct 6 14:59:45 MDT 2005

Demetrius (our custodial crew cheif) learned in his meeting yesterday
that the instructions he gave us a week or so ago have changed.
Magazines, flyers (including card stock), bright and neon paper,
envelopes and folders--all paper except white and pastel copy paper
should go in the newspaper container to be recycled.  Put ONLY white and
pastel paper in the BFI containers.  We have two of those right now--one
in the hallway east of the office and one in Room 230 (copier room).
This may not be the last change.  I'll keep you posted.
Thanks, Sandra