[Fcs-faculty] [Fwd: Teaching Seminar: Grading & Assessment]

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:28:38 MDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Teaching Seminar: Grading & Assessment
Date: 	Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:17:56 -0600
From: 	Kim Welch <Welch-k at ugs.utah.edu>
To: 	Kim Welch <Welch-k at ugs.utah.edu>
CC: 	Doug Hageman <hageman-d at ugs.utah.edu>

Attention Chairs and Directors,
Please send the following announcement to all faculty, including adjunct
and new faculty. Thank you in advance.

The Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence (CTLE) is excited to
welcome Dr. Nancy Winitzky, from the College of Education, as our guest
facilitator for our next teaching series seminar on Grading &
Assessment.  The teaching series seminars are designed to prepare new,
veteran, and adjunct faculty to successfully fulfill their role in the
teaching mission at the University of Utah.  This seminar will be
held on Thursday, October 20th, 2005, from 11:30-1:30 in the Sill Center
Large Conference Room. A free lunch will be provided.

More information can be found on our web site:
http://www.ctle.utah.edu/L6_NewFaculty.htm
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.ctle.utah.edu/L6_NewFaculty.htm>
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.ctle.utah.edu/L6_NewFaculty.htm>

These sessions are free, but we ask that you register in advance by
contacting Doug Hageman via email, at hageman-d at ugs.utah.edu
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::mailto:hageman-d at ugs.utah.edu>, or
telephone, at 581-7597.

Thank you,
Kim Welch, Assistant Director

Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence (CTLE)
The University of Utah, Sill Center, room 136
Phone: (801) 581-7597
www.ctle.utah.edu <BLOCKED::http://www.ctle.utah.edu/>

!DSPAM:4346bc0b241651741721173!

--