[Fcs-faculty] We need Spring 2006 Syllabus

min.yu at fcs.utah.edu min.yu at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:55:47 MDT 2005

Dear Professors,

KON and SAC, two student gropus at the FCS department, will jointly sponsor an
annual Sneak Peak Event. The purpose of this event is to give students a
preview of the interesting courses that you will offer in the next semester.
This event will be held on Wednesday and Thursday(Oct. 26& 27) from 11:30am to
1:30pm at AEB 220.

Please email me a copy of your syllabus for spring 2006 before this Wednesday.
If you are interested in meeting the prospective students for your class,
please come to the event!

Thank you very much for your support!

Min Jian Yu
Treasurer, KON