[Fcs-faculty] wed faculty meeting

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:06:50 MST 2005

To all,
Attached you will find October minutes (please review RPT changes) and
November agenda (remaining RPT issues).  Let me know if there are other
items for the agenda.  Additionally, if faculty members can let me know
if they are interest in teaching this summer (classes and preferred
times) - email me or bring to the faculty meeting on Wed, at 2pm.

See you today at the stone soup party for Trisha (11:30am).

--
Cheryl Wright, Ph.D
Chair, Family and Consumer Studies

225 South 1400 East, Rm. 228