[Fcs-faculty] guest speaker Justina Parsons-Bernstein

Caitlin Cahill caitlin.cahill at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 31 14:46:06 MST 2005

hi everyone,

the Executive Director of Tree Utah, Justina Parsons-Bernstein, is
speaking in my Community Nonprofits class tomorrow (Tuesday November
1st). you and your students are welcome to join us (although I dont have
room for many students as the room is tight).

My class is in the Business classroom building, room 304, and starts at
12:25 PM. Justina will talk about her organization, all of the different
community/environmental projects they have developed, and  will be open
to questions.

Caitlin