[Fcs-faculty] [Fwd: 2006 Staff Service Awards Luncheon]

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Sep 1 08:53:50 MDT 2006

To all:
The president's lunch below will honor our own Sandra Earl (and she
might win the big bucks - but she said we can't be dissappointed if she
doesn't).  The lunch tickets are $10 and to encourage attendance the
department with spit the cost.  If you plan to attend please RSVP to
Ribana by Thursday and we are requesting a $5 donation to the FCS social
fund (the department will pick up the other $5).  Hope everyone can attend!