[Fcs-faculty] IPIA International Search

Robert Mayer Robert.Mayer at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:30:39 MDT 2006

Hi folks,
Today is the meeting of the IPIA international search committee at which
each department representative shares what has been done by the members
of his/her department to drum up some applicants for this position.  I
realize that international public policy is pretty far removed from many
of the professional interests and networks of many of you, but so far
the only person in our department who has done anything, to my
knowledge, is Cathleen.  If you have done something, please tell me
about it asap so that I can present your activities at this afternoon's
meeting.  If you haven't done anything yet but are planning to help out,
please take action as soon as possible and then share it with me.
--Rob