[Fcs-faculty] Spring 2007 Schedule

Ribana Milas ribana.milas at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:27:26 MDT 2006

Dear Faculty,

I know this may seem like too much, but it is true. Soon, students will be able to register for Spring 2007 classes. Therefore, I would like to ask each one of you to check Spring 2007 class schedule by clicking on the link it will take you directly there. Please check and make sure you are assigned to teach a right class and times, days are correct. If you don't like the room that has been assigned to you please e-mail me and I will see what I can do. For those classes that are offered TH 10:45am-12:05pm, there will be no room changes, at least for now, due to room availability.

http://www.acs.utah.edu/prod/bin/student/scheduling?term=1074&dept=FCS&classtype=g

Thank you!
Ribana