[Fcs-faculty] budget

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:21:34 MDT 2008

To all:
I went to another budget meeting and in addition to the meager salary
increases the administration is promoting the Wellness program that
saves from $600 (single) -$900 (families) a year (real money not coming
out of your paycheck for health care coverage).  I wanted to make sure
that everyone in the department is enrolled in this program - all you
had to do was complete a questionnaire (it started in summer'07).  I
hope that everyone is taking advantage of this cost saving program.

--
Cheryl Wright, Ph.D
Chair, Family and Consumer Studies

225 South 1400 East, Rm. 228