[Fcs-faculty] girl scout cookies

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:43:56 MDT 2008

hi all,

I have heard from more than a few "why didn't you tell me that it was
cookie time."  My troop did not sell cookies this year so that is why
no cookie talk from me...but I hate to leave my cookie loving friends
in a sad place....so I just called the council and I can buy cases of
cookies (a case each contains 12 boxes).  If there was enough interest
that I wasn't left with 24 additional boxes of girl scout cookies...I
would be happy to pick up a case each of thin mints and samoas since
they seem to be the most popular....  Let me know by email if there is
interest in this and I will move forward...cookies are 3.50 a box...

Lori

Lori Kowaleski-Jones
Associate Professor, Department of Family and Consumer Studies
Associate Investigator, Institute of Public and International Affairs
University of Utah

225 S. 1400 E. Rm 228
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0080
  ph: 801-585-0074