[Fcs-faculty] PhD and dean meetings

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 7 13:12:18 MDT 2010

To all:
Our first PhD discussion meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 22 at 1pm  - please RSVP to Sandy - so we will know how much Pie Pizza to order.  Everyone is invited but this is not a faculty meeting - it is an optional meeting.

Our next faculty meeting is on Oct. 6th.

Also, a reminder to call for a meeting with the dean:

As Dean Rudd notes in his memo "The individual meetings are helpful on many fronts, including a chance to simply get more familiar with what various people are doing in the academic arena".  Please call TODAY and make an appointment (Cristina 1-8620).  The chair selection process should be completed by Thanksgiving.

Cristina says the following faculty/staff have made appointments:

Nick Wolfinger
Jenny Stout & Sandy Stark
Marissa Diener
Jessie Fan