[Fcs-faculty] Sandra

Cheryl Wright Cheryl.Wright at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Sep 24 11:43:07 MDT 2010

To all:
I hope that everyone has Sandra's events on their calendars for next week.  We will be getting her a gift certificate to a nursery for a tree or shrubs for the new house they are building in Kamas.  We will use some funds from our social account but if everyone can make an additional contribution (recommended $20 - but any amount is appreciated) - it could be a very special tree!  Please give your donation to Marilyn.

Enjoy the weekend and this amazing fall weather!

Cheryl