[Fcs-faculty] FCS Fall 2010 Directory

Sandra P Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Sep 27 17:23:14 MDT 2010

This is the final copy of the directory.  I've tried to include on the Home page (2nd page) names and contact numbers for instructors who are not teaching in Fall 2010 Semester, but are scheduled right now to teach in Spring 2011 Semester.

I will only be making hard copies for staff.  You can make your own hard copy if you'd like.  This is how you do it.  Click on Campus at the bottom of the page.   Click on Print, Pages-put 1 to 1, click OK.   Do the same for the Home page.  If you do it this way, you won't get a second blank page when you print.   You won't be able to print 2-sided.

Hope this information will come in handy in the months to come.

Sandra

P.S.  You'll probably receive this message more than once again.