[Fcs-faculty] FW: Your support case #18009 has been resolved ID:[4an1ic/55811/18009]

Sandra P Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 28 09:56:53 MDT 2010

Not the best news-

From: helpdesk at csbs.utah.edu [mailto:helpdesk at csbs.utah.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:34 AM
To: Sandra P Earl
Cc: Joshua N Shupe
Subject: Your support case #18009 has been resolved ID:[4an1ic/55811/18009]

Dear SANDRA EARL,

We believe we have resolved your case about "Repair status on 243 computer".  The resolution is:

A replacement hard drive was ordered from Dell. As soon as it arrives we will rebuild that computer and get it back in place. I expect that to be early next week. I will keep the original repair request open until then and will keep you posted on the status.

If you feel that this case has not been resolved, please reply to this email within two weeks.

Please do not reply to this email unless you wish to reopen the case.

Click here to provide feedback<https://proto.csbs.utah.edu/gui2/login.jsp?keyID=0&user=feedback&password=f33back&kb=CSBS&State=New:Feedback&Field=case_id:18009&gui=no&exiturl=https://support.csbs.utah.edu/ewhd&cancelurl=https://support.csbs.utah.edu/ewhd>

Feedback may be submitted within two weeks of a case closing.

Further information about your case is included below.

ID:

18009

Type of Issue:

I Have A Question

Repair status on 243 computer

Request Description:

Just wondering if you have any idea as to when the computer in 243 will be ready for those who are waiting to scan exams. Thanks so much for fixing it!.
Sandra

Closed

Assigned To:

Josh Shupe