[Fcs-faculty] New Faculty Bulletin Board

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:43:49 MDT 2013

I am currently in the process of updating the bulletin boards which does include the faculty board.  If each of you would take a minute (and a half) to fill in the attached questionnaire I would appreciate it.  Rather than displaying current publications on a separate board I would like to combine that information (along with notable research) as listed in the questionnaire.  I would also like to include more recent photos :), so at your convenience let me know when I can take your picture.

Please return your completed forms to me as soon as you can get around to it.

Thanks in advance!
Sandy