[Fcs-faculty] Slide show from Initiation ceremony

Jenny Stout jenny.stout at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Oct 4 13:59:50 MDT 2013

Our Honors Society President told me that several of you wanted to see the slide show again. The Initiation and the End of Year Ceremony are the only places the students agreed to have this shown so please do not display it anywhere else without talking to me first so we can get permission from the students!

Jenny Stout
Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Family and Consumer Studies
801-581-6521 (phone)
Alfred Emery Building Rm 228
www.fcs.utah.edu<http://www.fcs.utah.edu/>
For the latest department news like us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/familyconsumerstudies?ref=ts&fref=ts>!

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this material is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender of the error and destroy the email you received.