[Fcs-faculty] FW: Guest speaker

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 7 12:09:07 MDT 2013

Please let your students know.

Thanks!

From: Lisa M Clayton
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 12:08 PM
To: ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON; Angela Midgley
Subject: Guest speaker

Ashley and Angie,
We thought some of your faculty and graduate students might be interested in attending this talk.  Could you please post the attached flyer and pass on this email to your faculty and graduate students.
Thanks,
Lisa
Hello Family and Consumer Studies and Sociology Folks,
You are invited to attend.  There will be Geography colloquium this week, Friday October 11 at 1:00 pm in OSH 215. Our presenter is Dr. Scott Sanders who is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology at BYU. The title of his presentation is 'Understanding Older Adult Healthcare Selection: A Spatial Analysis of Older Adult Healthcare Bypass Behavior.'
Thanks,
Lisa
--
Lisa Clayton