[Fcs-faculty] please take this survey...

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:12:49 MDT 2013

Hi All,

Mary Anne put together this survey of some issues she wanted feedback on to help her plan for our next session.  Could you please take a minute to complete this survey?  Thanks very much!  Lori

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R9N2JNB

Lori Kowaleski-Jones, Ph.D.

University of Utah
225 south, 1400 East