[Fcs-faculty] please take this survey...

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:22:32 MDT 2013

Hi,  I am checking in about the survey for Mary Anne's preparation for strategic planning.  If you haven't already participated, would you take a few moments and click the link below.  We are trying to get any additional responses by tomorrow at the end of business.  Thanks very much!  Lori

Lori Kowaleski-Jones, Ph.D.

University of Utah
225 south, 1400 East
225 Alfred Emery Building