[Fcs-faculty] Update on Beverly Brehl

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Oct 16 09:55:32 MDT 2013

Hi, everyone.  See below for an update on Beverly.  It would be great if we could all donate a little bit to crowd fund her trip to Disneyland.  We all have a lot to be thankful for, and Beverly contributed a great deal to our department while she was here.  This would be a great way to thank her and show our appreciation. Consider doing it now before you forget.  See below for details.
-Marissa