[Fcs-faculty] Faculty Research Bulletin Board - message from Rob

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Oct 31 10:41:32 MDT 2013

There is a bulletin board that is currently empty on the second floor, I would like to use it as follows for the time being.  I would like there to be a research specimen from as many faculty members as possible.  Priority should go to book jackets, regardless of when the book was published since the date won't be visible.  (Where a jacket is not available, we should create a color facsimile of the book cover.)  Second priority should go to the cover page of articles in journals.  Here, the more recent, the better.  Faculty members should be encouraged to submit two items.  We just need something that if the Academic Vice President of the University walked into our building next month, she would get the impression that our faculty does research!

Thanks very much,
Rob