[Fcs-faculty] course links!!!

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 10 14:09:52 MDT 2013

Hi All,

Spring semester goes LIVE on Monday September 16 (that is one week from yesterday!).  Given the news about our shortfalls in SCH, I can't stress enough the importance of maximizing enrollment for spring.

SO...please create a flyer or power point or something creative to attach to the course schedule to increase the chances of totally filling your spring classes...

Be ready with this flyer or similar NO LATER than Monday September 16!  If questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks very much!  Lori

Lori Kowaleski-Jones, Ph.D.

University of Utah
225 south, 1400 East