[Fcs-faculty] time for some fun!

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:42:21 MDT 2013

Hi there,

A dominant theme of this semester has been grappling with some of the serious issues facing our department.  However, it can’t be all stress and strategy—we need fun!  Toward that end, a few of us thought it would be a neat idea to take advantage of the life long learning classes at the U as a group.

I have identified one that sounds great and is far in advance (Decemeber 7—we won’t dwell on the pearl harbor connection…) and on a Saturday (from 10 am to 3 pm).  I have taken the plunge and signed up for the class…from below, you can see it is only 25$.

I am looking forward to exploring some of the hidden (at least to me!) gems Salt Lake City has to offer.  I hope you will join me!

Lori

University of Utah
225 south, 1400 East
225 Alfred Emery Building