[Fcs-faculty] FCS Social Fund

Robert Nathan Mayer Robert.Mayer at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 17 09:27:07 MDT 2013

Thanks to those of you who have contributed to the FCS Social Fund.  This fund provides with a pool of money from which we can draw when we want to reach out to a colleague at a time of stress or celebration, without having to do a separate collection each time.  A case in point is Beverly Brehl right now.  Using funds from the Social Fund, Cheryl recently purchased Bev some food items from Trader Joe's to make cooking dinner a bit easier for Bev.
If you haven't already contributed, please do in the next day or two.
Thanks,
Rob