[Fcs-faculty] Spring Schedule Up but Not Fully Accurate

Robert Nathan Mayer Robert.Mayer at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 17 09:33:34 MDT 2013

If you are like me, you freaked out when you saw the spring 2014 course schedule.  We worked so hard improving it, yet none of the changes we made are reflected in it.  Bobbi and Jenny tell me that last-minute (i.e., less than six months in advance!) changes we made are still being processed by the scheduling office.  Bobbi and Jenny also tell me that the scheduling office is trying to work with us in an effective manner.  Registration doesn't start until Nov. 7th, and the schedule should be updated by then.  If the information on the schedule regarding your courses is accurate, however, please create promotional links for your class as soon as possible.
--Rob