[Fcs-faculty] Looking ahead

Robert Nathan Mayer Robert.Mayer at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Sep 19 13:49:18 MDT 2013

This is a reminder that we will be starting the strategic planning process tomorrow with a two-hour meeting that starts at 2 pm.  We are very fortunate to have Mary Anne Berzins as our facilitator.  Barb, Geri, and Nick have been excused from this meeting but not, of course, from the reminder of the planning process.
With respect to that remainder, we will have a faculty meeting on Wednesday, October 2nd, at 2 pm.  Then, we will meet again as a faculty on TUESDAY, October 22nd, from 3:30 pm until 5 pm.  Other than canceling a class, please do whatever is necessary to make both meetings.
Thanks,
Rob