[Fcs-faculty] Sing a Song for Beverly

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Sep 27 08:46:19 MDT 2013

Beverly has agreed to allow us to celebrate her with song.  Her wonderful husband, Jeremy, will be running the karaoke machine at Burt's Tiki Lounge (726 S. State Street **park in the Sears parking lot**) on Thursday, October 3rd from 5:30 - 8:00 pm.  Please bring your significant other, favorite memories of Beverly and of course your singing voice.  Pat's already practicing his John Denver, 'Rocky Mountain High' will never be the same!

Holly is working to set up a GoFundMe.com account to fund a trip to Disneyland for Beverly, Jack, Jeremy and her sister (it takes a village to travel with an almost three-year old to the happiest place on earth) and we'll send out the link when it's live.

Per Beverly, food is not Burt's forte so let me know if you have any ideas about what we want to bring in to nosh on.  Please let me know by Wednesday, October 2nd if you'll be eating with us.

Kindest regards,

Denise Clark
Administrative Assistant
Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence (CTLE)
Faculty Center, Marriott Library
295 S. 1500 E. Rm 1705, SLC, UT 84112
www.ctle.utah.edu<http://www.ctle.utah.edu>
801-581-7597