[Fcs-faculty] Bobbi's Departure

Robert Nathan Mayer Robert.Mayer at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Sep 27 12:12:22 MDT 2013

Sadly for us, Bobbi Davis has accepted a position in the advising center of the School of Business.  The position provides Bobbi a number of benefits, including increased opportunities for professional development.  Please join me in expressing our appreciation to Bobbi for the truly excellent work she has done for our department.  Her last day here will be Tuesday, October 15th.  Although I am sorry to see Bobbi leave, I take some solace in the fact that we still have a terrific academic advisor in the person of Jenny.  --Rob