[Fcs-faculty] update on CFDC leadership

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:29:01 MDT 2017

Hi All,

I am writing to let you all know that Geri Mendoza will be leaving her position at the CFDC.  She intends to return to the Denver area and be closer to her family.  I know that you all share my sadness to see her move on but wish her all the best.  In the meantime, we have some pretty big shoes to fill as she is a tough act to follow.  I have pasted the job announcement below and would really appreciate any help you can give by sharing this job posting with potential candidates.  Our timetable is tight so I appreciate in advance the hustle!

Happy pioneer day (and Ken Smith birthday)...

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/search

Lori