[Fcs-faculty] Kitchen is clean, except for the bottom shelf of the fridge--PLEASE CHECK THERE for your goodies.

Barbara Brown barbara.brown at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:30:36 MDT 2017

Dear all-
Sorry, I recently noticed I was supposed to clean the kitchen in June and I noticed that assignment and finished it.
You had no advance warning so there has been no time to think about your personal fridge disposal questions.
I threw out things dated 2 months after expiration.
But I moved to the bottom shelf the mystery items-no discernable mold but no expiration date, either.
If you find one of your treasures that and want to keep it, please move it to another shelf.
Otherwise, I will THROW IT OUT NEXT WEEK.

Thanks
Barb