[Fcs-faculty] Reminder of Lindsey Bullinger schedule today

Barbara Brown barbara.brown at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Nov 9 09:45:44 MST 2017

Hey everyone, I know I've bugged you before, but I want to make sure everyone remembers their schedules and who escorts when and where.  I teach right before her talk so I wanted to get out this reminder just in case.

Lindsey Bullinger Interview Agenda: Wed Nov 8 - Friday Nov 10th, 2017 Alfred Emery Building (AEB)

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Wed.
Nov 8

12:31 PM-4:18 pm

Depart/ arrive

Indianapolis Int'l (IND)/ Salt Lake Int'l  (SLC)

Barb meets at airport: Flight #1003 from Chicago lands in SLC at 4:18 PM

American Airlines Flight #3333 leaves IND at 12:31 PM, w. Chicago layover

3:00 pm +

Check-in

University Park Marriott hotel

Barb; hotel Conf # 93488956

University Park Marriott
480 Wakara Way, SLC 84108

6:00

Dinner

Trio (680 900 E)

Ken Smith, Nick Wolfinger

Ken escorts to & fro

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Thur.

8:30

Breakfast

Ruth's Diner

Lori Kowaleski-Jones

Entry meeting; Lori picks up at hotel

Nov 9

10-10:30

Faculty

AEB 220

Armando Solórzano & Don Herrin

10:30-11

Faculty

AEB 220

Rob Mayer

11-11:30

Faculty

AEB 220

Russ Isabella

11:30-45

Break

(on your own)

11:45-12:45

Lunch

Indochine

Zhou (Joe) Yu, Cathy Zick,
Cheryl Wright

Cathy escorts to lunch & to Dean Berg's meeting after lunch.

1-1:30

Dean's meeting

Bldg 73, Room 101

Cheryl  escorts at 1:30 back to the dept.

Meeting w. Dean Cindy Berg, dean of the College of Social and Behavior Sci.

1:30-2

Talk prep

AEB 220

2-3:30

Job talk

AEB 220

Title: Police and Fire Departments as Child Protection: The Effect of Safe Haven Laws on Child Maltreatment Fatalities.

3:30-4

Faculty

AEB 234

Dan Carlson

4-4:30

Faculty

AEB 244

Marissa Diener

4:30-5

Grad Students

AEB 220

Nick Warren, Melanie Pehrson, &  Nicole Fisher

Barb takes Lindsey back to hotel

6

Dinner

Bombay House, 2731 Parleys Way

Jessie Fan & Barbara Brown

Barb does pick-up and drop-off

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Friday
Nov 10

9 :00

Breakfast & exit

U Park hotel

Lori Kowaleski-Jones, takes to airport after exit interview

United Airlines Flight #5225, leaves at 11:55 AM; Denver departure UA #56540 arrives in IND at 7:21 PM