[Fcs-faculty] Updated Stephanie Potochnick Itinerary

Ken Robert Smith ken.smith at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Nov 10 13:04:01 MST 2017

To All

Several changes have been made to the itinerary - here is the latest.  Armando, given Stephanie's interest in migrant families, I was trying to give you more time with her.  See that I have you in 2 possible places for now.

Ken

Ken R. Smith
Distinguished Professor                                                 Director
Family Studies & Population Science                      Utah Population Database
225 S 1400 East, Rm 228                                                 Population Sciences, Huntsman Cancer Institute
University of Utah                                                             675 Arapeen, Ste 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84112                                                University of Utah
(O) 801-581-7847                                                               Salt Lake City, UT 84112
                                                                                                 (O) 801-585-5135
Faculty Website<http://faculty.utah.edu/u0030780-KEN_R_SMITH,_PhD/contact/index.hml>                                                                Utah Population Database<http://healthcare.utah.edu/huntsmancancerinstitute/research/updb/>