[Fcs-faculty] PHD proposal draft feedback

jessie x. fan fan at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Nov 17 10:15:20 MST 2017

All:

I have not heard any feedback from faculty regarding the PhD proposal draft that was distributed prior to our Nov. faculty meeting. This is just a reminder that GIDDI would love to hear any feedback from you prior to our December faculty meeting, at which we are going to take a vote. Please send me your feedback asap so GIDDI has time to incorporate your suggestions!

Thanks!
Jessie

Jessie X. Fan, Ph.D
Professor, Dept. of Family and Consumer Studies
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84102