[Fcs-faculty] Jacob Bastian's interviewing schedule

Cathleen D Zick Cathy.Zick at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:27:11 MST 2019

Dear FCS Faculty,

I am putting together a draft of Jacob Bastian's interviewing schedule and would love to get everyone slotted into a meeting time.  If you could get back to me with your first and second choices for meeting with Jacob (options below) by January 8th, I'd appreciate it.

January 28th
9:30-10:30           meeting in 220 AEB
10:30-11:30         meeting in 220 AEB
11:30-1:30           lunch (and possibly a campus walking tour)
6:30-                      dinner

January 29th
9:30-10:30           meeting in 220 AEB
10:30-11:30         meeting in 220 AEB
11:30-1:00           lunch (and walk Jacob to 3396 GC)

Thanks, Cathleen

[cid:image001.png at 01D4A282.D4924170]CATHLEEN D. ZICK | Associate Dean
College of Social and Behavioral Science
Professor, Family and Consumer Studies
Tel: 801.581.8620 or 801.581.3147
http://csbs.utah.edu<http://csbs.utah.edu/>
CSBS - Inspiring human solutions to life's challenges