[Fcs-faculty] Jermaine Toney interview slots needing filled

DAVID STUART CURTIS david.curtis at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Jan 3 12:24:32 MST 2019

Dear FCS Faculty,

Jermaine Toney will be here for his on-campus interview beginning the evening of 01/15 through around noon of 01/17.  Please let me know your willingness to meet with him during one of the available slots.  I will either schedule 30 minute slots with individual faculty or 60 minute slots if 2-3 would like to meet together at the same time.  If you can let me know your first and second preferences by January 8th, then that would be greatly appreciated.

January 15th
6:30-                   Dinner                                              (Lori, )

January 16th
8:00-9:15            Breakfast with faculty
9:30-10:30          Meeting with faculty
10:30-11:30       Meeting with faculty
11:30-1               Lunch (and possible campus tour)
6:30-                   Dinner

January 17th
10:00-11:00       Meeting with faculty

Thanks,