[Fcs-faculty] Remaining slots for Jermaine Toney

DAVID STUART CURTIS david.curtis at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Jan 9 09:50:05 MST 2019

Dear fellow FCS faculty,

Thank you to all who have signed up for a meeting time with Jermaine Toney.  I still need 2-3 faculty to sign up for dinner on 01/16 and 1-2 for breakfast on 01/17.  Please let me know if you are willing and able to fill either one of these slots.  See below for an abridged version of his schedule with faculty names listed.  If I have not already, I will send out an appointment invitation with your committed time and any relevant details.

Thanks,
David

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Tues.
January 15, 2019

4:41pm

Arrival; Pick up at Airport

Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)

David Curtis

David will pick you up at the airport and take you to the University Marriott Hotel

6:30

Dinner w/ Faculty

Lori Kowaleski-Jones (FCS Dept. Chair), Nicholas Wolfinger, Daniel Carlson

Lori will pick you up and take you to dinner

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Wed.
January 16, 2019

8:00am

Pickup at hotel & Breakfast

TBD

Cathleen Zick (FCS and CSBS Associate Dean), Marissa Diener (FCS and LEAP Director)

9:30am

Meet w/ M.S. Graduate Students

AEB 220

Grace, Nick, Felicia, and Bridges

Grace will take you to AEB 220

10:00am - 10:30am

Meet w/Faculty

AEB 250

Kevin Rathunde

10:30-11:30am

Meet w/ Faculty

AEB 220

Sonia Salari, Barb Brown, Don Herrin

11:30am

Lunch w/ Faculty and campus tour

TBD

Jessie Fan, Zhou Yu (Director of the Financial Planning Program)

Jessie will bring you to PARK 204

1:00pm

Meet w/ Associate VP of Equity and Diversity

PARK 204

Kathryn Stockton

6:30pm

Dinner w/ Faculty