[Fcs-faculty] Su Shin's schedule - almost final

jessie x. fan fan at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:44:03 MST 2019

All:

Please find Su's schedule below. I am still trying to nail down some details but we are almost there.

Is there anybody who may be able to pick Su up from the Dean's office at about 5pm on 1/14 and take her back to her hotel? That will be a great help!

Thanks, everybody!

Jessie

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Sunday
January 13, 2019

3:04 PM

Depart

Birmingham, AL  Connecting at Atlanta, GA

Delta Flight #116 / Delta Flight #2874.
Conf # JLYPRJ

9:30pm

Arrive; Pick up at Airport

Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)

Jessie Fan

10:00 pm

Hotel Check-in

University Park Marriott

University Park Marriott, 480 Wakara Way, SLC 84108.
Conf # 92472858

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Monday
January 14, 2019

8:00am

Pickup at hotel & Breakfast

TBD

Lori Kowaleski-Jones

Lori will escort

9:45 am

Meet w/ Faculty

Zhou Yu

Zhou will escort Su to Park 120

10:30am

Meet w/ interim AVP for Diversity Dr. Paula Smith

Park 120

Paula Smith, Interim AVP for Diversity

Grace will pick up Su from Park 120

11:15am

Meet w/Graduate Students

AEB 220

Graduate students: Grace, Annie, and Bridges

11:45pm

Lunch w/ Faculty

TBD

Barbara Brown

Barb will escort Su

1:00pm

Meet w/ Faculty

AEB 220

Daniel Adkins, Sociology

1:30p

Job Talk Preparation

AEB 220

2:00pm

Job Talk

AEB 220

Title: "Understanding the correlation between Alzheimer's Disease polygenic risk, wealth, and the composition of wealth holdings"

3:30pm

Meeting and escort to Gardner Commons (GC)

AEB 220

Armando Solozarno

Armando will escort Su to GC 3725

4:00pm

Meet w/ Nexus director

GC 3725

Rick Forster, Associate Dean

Rick will give Su an overview and tour of Nexus

4:30pm

Meet w/ Dean Berg

GC 3725

Cindy Berg, Dean

?? will pick up at Dean's office and escort back to hotel

6:30pm

Dinner w/ Faculty

TBD

Nick Wolfinger, Ken Smith

Ken will pick Su up from hotel

Date

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Tuesday
January 15, 2019

8:00am

Pickup at Hotel, Breakfast

TBD

Cheryl Wright, Rob Mayer

Cheryl will escort

9:30am

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Marissa Diener

10:00am

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Russ Isabella

10:30am

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

David Curtis

11:00 am

Check out of hotel and lunch

Korean House, 1300 S 145 E State St.

Jessie Fan, Sonia Salari

Jessie will escort to hotel, lunch, and back to next meeting

1:00pm

Exit interview w. Chair

GC

Lori Kowaleski-Jones

1:45pm

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Cathleen Zick

Cathleen will escort Su back to AEB

2:15pm

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Don Herrin

2:45pm

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Kevin Ruthunde

3:15pm

Meet w/ faculty and leave for airport

AEB 220

Rebecca Utz, Sociology, C-Fahr, and HSP

Becky will meet with Su and then take Su to the airport

5:22 PM

Flight Leaves

SLC Airport

Delta Flight #2905 /Delta 2436 arrives in Atlanta at 10:55pm, arrives in Birmingham at 11:25pm

Jessie X. Fan, PhD
Professor, Dept. of Family and Consumer Studies
225 S 1400 E AEB 220
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0080