[Fcs-faculty] Su's campus visit schedule -updated

jessie x. fan fan at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Jan 10 07:22:37 MST 2019

All:

This is an updated version. Still not final yet but getting close. Sorry I spelled some last names incorrectly in my previous version.  -Jessie

DATE

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Monday
January 14, 2019

8:00am

Pickup at hotel & Breakfast

TBD

Lori Kowaleski-Jones

Lori will escort

9:45am

Meet w/ Faculty

Zhou Yu

Zhou will escort to Park 120

10:30am

Meet w/ interim AVP for Diversity Dr. Paula Smith

Park 120

Paula Smith, Interim AVP for Diversity

Grace will pick up from Park 120

11:15am

Meet w/Graduate Students

AEB 220

Graduate students: Grace, Annie, and Bridges

Barb will pick up from AEB 220

11:45pm

Lunch w/ Faculty and campus tour

TBD

Barbara Brown, Tom Cova (Geography)

Barb will escort

1:00pm

Meet w/ Faculty

AEB 220

Daniel Adkins (Sociology)

1:30pm

Job Talk Preparation

AEB 220

2:00pm

Job Talk

AEB 220

Title: "Understanding the correlation between Alzheimer's Disease polygenic risk, wealth, and the composition of wealth holdings"

3:30pm

Meeting and escort to Gardner Commons (GC)

AEB 220

Armando Solorzano

Armando will escort to GC 3725

4:00pm

Meet w/ Nexus director

GC 3725

Rick Forster, Associate Dean

Rick will give Su an overview and tour of Nexus

4:30pm

Meet w/ Dean Berg

GC 3725

Cindy Berg, Dean

?? will pick up at Dean's office and escort back to hotel

6:30pm

Dinner w/ Faculty

TBD

Nick Wolfinger, Ken Smith

Ken will pick up from hotel

Date

TIME

ACTIVITY

LOCATION

ESCORT/ATTENDEES

NOTES

Tuesday
January 15, 2019

8:00am

Pickup at Hotel, Breakfast

TBD

Cheryl Wright, Rob Mayer

Cheryl will escort

9:30am

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Marissa Diener

10:00am

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Russ Isabella

10:30am

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

David Curtis

11:00am

Check out of hotel and lunch

Korean House, 1300 S 145 E State St.

Jessie Fan, Sonia Salari

Jessie will escort

1:00pm

Exit interview w. Chair

GC

Lori Kowaleski-Jones

1:45pm

Meet w/ faculty

GC 3725

Cathleen Zick

?? will escort back to AEB 220

2:15pm

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Don Herrin

2:45pm

Meet w/ faculty

AEB 220

Kevin Rathunde

3:15pm

Neighborhood tour and leave for airport

AEB 220

Jessie Fan

Jessie will escort

5:22pm

Flight Leaves

SLC Airport

Delta Flight #2905 /Delta 2436 arrives in Atlanta at 10:55pm, arrives in Birmingham at 11:25pm

Jessie X. Fan, PhD
Professor, Dept. of Family and Consumer Studies
225 S 1400 E AEB 220
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0080