[Fcs-faculty] Jacob Bastian's Schedule

Cathleen D Zick Cathy.Zick at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Jan 10 11:06:29 MST 2019

Colleagues,

Sadly, I could not figure out how to send each of you calendar invites without also cluttering my calendar with your meetings with Jacob.  Thus, I have simply attached his schedule here.  You will need to go in and find your time/location and add it to your own calendar.  Sorry!

Please let me know as soon as possible if you see conflicts with your meeting time/location.

Thanks, Cathleen

[cid:image001.png at 01D4A8D4.8967EE90]CATHLEEN D. ZICK | Associate Dean
College of Social and Behavioral Science
Professor, Family and Consumer Studies
Tel: 801.581.8620 or 801.581.3147
http://csbs.utah.edu<http://csbs.utah.edu/>
CSBS - Inspiring human solutions to life's challenges