[Fcs-grad] HOLIDAY PARTY

Irene Ota irene.ota at csbs.utah.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:13:40 MST 2003

Hello!
We will be having our annual Holiday Party on Thursday, Dec. 11, 2003,
beginning at 11:30am and ends when the last white elephant is gone.
So, what is a white elephant you might ask?  It's a fabulous something
or other (remember fabulous is in the eye of the beholder) that you
might have lying about the house that you might just part with to bring
joy to another person.  In other words, it's stuff you want to get rid of.
Also, this is a pot luck - so bring something for everyone to eat.
Anything for about 10 people.
Please come!  It's fun!

irene