[Fcs-grad] [Fwd: RefWorks Trial]

Paula Smith paula.smith at csbs.utah.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:57:48 MST 2003

  fyi...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RefWorks Trial
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:01:24 -0700
From: "Linda Keiter" <linda.keiter at library.utah.edu>
To: <paula.smith at fcs.utah.edu>

Hello Paula,

Please pass this on to the FCS faculty and graduate students:

RefWorks (information below) is similar to EndNote and Procite, but less
sophisticated.  Apparently you can move data from RefWorks to EndNote
and Procite.  RefWorks would be available via the Web for all faculty,
students, and staff.

Please let me know what you think.

Happy Holidays,
Linda Keiter