[Fcs-grad] Report Change of Address

Irene Ota irene.ota at csbs.utah.edu
Fri Jan 24 09:13:02 MST 2003

Grad Students,
It is important that you let the front office know if you have moved or
changed your phone number.  It is also a good idea since the U will mail
important information out to you.

Also, Foreign students are required to report changes of address to the
Immigration and Naturalization Service.


More information about the Fcs-grad mailing list