[Fcs-grad] Graduate School Fair Wednesday

elizabeth.hunsaker at fcs.utah.edu elizabeth.hunsaker at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Nov 4 16:36:08 MST 2004

Hello Everybody!

I know that most of us are in graduate school right now, but it would be really
great if you could come to the graduate school fair to show support.

Today at the Sneak Peek I talked extensively with two seniors who were very
interested with graduate school as a possibility and had numerous questions to
ask me about what it is like.

I would like to have at least two graduate students on hand to talk to students
who may have questions about graduate school that are too embarrassing to ask
the graduate advisors from each program.  Although every graduate school
experience is unique I feel we can help them and provide insight into the
experience.

Please support this opportunity.

The graduate school fair is Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please email
and let me know if you can come to be on hand.  Come for ten minutes or a half
hour if you can, just come.  I can try to coordinate it so you are there for
only a short amount of time if enough people volunteer to come.

Supporting these opportunities also looks good with the faculty.  They love this
kind of stuff.

If you have any questions, email me or call me 671-8404

Thanks you guys.  I know I can count on you.

Beth Hunsaker