[Fcs-grad] [Fwd: Invitation to the FCS Stone Soup Party]

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:46:16 MDT 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Invitation to the FCS Stone Soup Party
Date: 	Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:11:20 -0600 (MDT)
From: 	Cathleen Zick <Cathy.Zick at fcs.utah.edu>
To: 	sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu

Dear FCS Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, and Other Special Friends,

Please come to the 15th annual Family and Consumer Studies Stone Soup
Party!  This year, the party will be on October 28th at noon in room 220
AEB.  Bring a side dish to pass and a cup of something for the stone soup.
(Contributions to the stone soup should be dropped off in the morning if
at all possible as we'll be cooking the soup then.)

I hope you will all be able to attend as this is a wonderful opportunity
to eat good food and visit with others in the department.  See you on the
28th!

-Cathleen

P.S. If you don't know the Stone Soup story, check it out at:

http://stonesoup.esd.ornl.gov/stonesoup.html

Cathleen Zick, Ph.D.
Professor and Chairperson
University of Utah
Department of Family and Consumer Studies
225 S. 1400 E. Rm 228
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0080
 ph: 801-581-7712
fax: 801-581-5156