[Fcs-grad] Making recycling easier

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:42:52 MDT 2007

Demetrius (our custodian) can furnish a blue, small waste basket-size
recycling container for office pack for each office.  Office pack would
include white and pastel colored paper, manila envelopes or folders,
staples, paper clips, tape, sticky-notes, bindings: wire or plastic,
comb or spiral.  See a brochure on mailbox door for more information
about what is and what isn't acceptable for the containers.  Kevin will
empty these when he empties the waste baskets.  Let me know if you want
one of the recycling containers in your office.

Thank you,
Sandra